Living Waters presents
Animal Kingdom Days
This annual event at Living Waters in Westby, Wisconsin makes a great autumn outing. Perfect for a day trip!
Click here for updated information.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a beautiful fall day and experience Living Waters Bible Camp with your family or group
Lunch is included and the afternoon is full of activity.
- Learn about extraordinary insects at our Invertebrate Zoo.
- Meet Linus the Rhesus Monkey.
- Explore an active Beaver Pond.
- Encounter exotic animals in our Investigation Center!
- Discover Living Waters’ Trout Pond! (with over 2500 Brook Trout)
- Wagon rides for the whole family!
- Enjoy nature hikes with your family in our beautiful and secluded valley.
- Play a round of Disc Golf on our new 9 Hole Disc Golf Course.
Lunch included 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Cost: $7 per person (0-3 yrs old free)