“Reading and Imagination” nation-wide Homeschool Art Contest hosted by Philadelphia Homeschool Blog. Open to all homeschooled students K-8th grades. The contest Rules, forms, and PRIZES are all detailed in the original post. Entries are due by April 12th, 2014.
Homeschool Art Contest!!! (2014)
I’m thrilled to announce that I’m hosting my first nation-wide Homeschool Art Contest! Here’s the details:
For Who: Any child currently being homeschooled (either traditional or virtual charter school) in the U.S. in grades K through 8.
How to Enter:
2.) Create a work of art according to this theme: “Reading and Imagination”. Your art work should also meet these requirements:
- Art work should reflect the theme “Reading and Imagination”.
- Any homeschooled student in grades K – 8 can participate.
- Must be on 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper
- Art work can be done in any medium (pencil, marker, crayons, colored pencil, paint, markers, etc.)
- Art work must be created from the student’s imagination or through direct observation. (No copying! See contest rules for…
View original post 1,551 more words