TenMarks Free Summer Math Program for Families
If you’re looking for a way to keep your kiddo’s math skills sharp this Summer, give this a try…
Check out this free program from Amazon – TenMarks.
It’s individualized for every student and they spend just an hour a week online. http://www.tenmarks.com
TenMarks online program (a $39.95 value!) is free this summer,
and any student in First Grade through High School can participate.
All you need to do to start, is enter your name, zip code, email, and your child’s name and a grade level.
No credit card needed!
Your student will be assigned a login and password.
After logging in, the student will take a diagnostic assessment that covers core topics from the last school year.
The TenMarks online program is adjustable to fit your student’s level.
Follow or Modify Your Child’s Program
- Keep track of your child’s progress on the Reports Page.
- Optionally, add and remove topics or change the order of your child’s program on the Assignments page.
- If the program is too challenging or easy, you can reset the program with a different grade level.
Students Earn Points and Level Up
- Students can track their own progress.
- Every assignment completed earns an extra 100 points plus a performance bonus.
- Jam Session questions earn an extra point for every correct answer.
Motivate Your Child and Watch Their Progress!
- Create multiple rewards which your child will earn in sequence.
- Come back to watch your child’s progress.
NOTE: TenMarks and Amazon are not involved in the fulfillment of any reward.